Cub Camp Stove
Cub Camp Stove
The Survivor Camp Stove Group
I a few brand new stoves that have a blemish on them price will reflect a good discount from reg retail
Forty years of experience in crafting America’s best wood stoves can now be found in a new series of camp stoves by England’s Stove Works. Constructed of heavy duty 12 gauge steel for longevity, these stoves are sized just right to remain portable yet very useful, whatever your needs may be. For use in tents made for stove usage (i.e. a canvas wall tent with a stove jack); not for use in nylon or other tents not suited for stove use.
- Cub Camp Stove (model # 12-CSS)
- 1 Cu. Ft. Firebox
- 38 lb. Weight
- 600° Cook Top
- Dimensions: 19 1/2" L x 14 1/2”W x 11 1/2" H (add 10 1/4" H when legs are installed)
- Made in the USA Legs are easily removable and fit inside the stove body for storage and portability.
- Circular door damper for easy start-ups and precise temp. control.
- The HexaTech™ Hexagonal firebox design provides long burn times and even heat distribution.
Click here for video on the Survivor camp stove!
All camp stoves use 4" diameter pipe, a 2 ft section cost 9.99, and best buy is kit that has 4 sections for 29.50.
*Shipping included in price, no extra cost!
Just select Free Shipping and it will be shipped to your residence or work place- if you notify us.
Sorry, we cannot sell or ship to Canada or outside of the 48 contiguous states.